Hyper-V is the evil. it doesn’t allow you to run VMWare or Vbox. I had this issue that Virtual Box was telling me that I don’t have VT Enabled in my BIOS, Atleast VMWare tells you that it is incompatible with Hyper-V.
Hyper-V might be installed on your System with some other app, like Visual Studio. Anyway The way that I usually deal with this problem is to disable it, not to remove it. it’s much more convenient to run a single command and Disable it.
To disable hyper-v run this command in your Command Prompt (as Administrator of course):
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off
To enable it back:
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto
This works on Windows 8 and Above. Hey don’t forget you need to reboot your machine for the changes to apply.
Incoming search terms:
- disable hyperv to i can use vmbox
- virtualbox disable hyper-v
- powershell disble hyper v oracle box
- windows 10 virtual box disable hyper v
- disable hyper-v ubuntu
- disable hyper v ubu
- For virtul box hyper v is enable or disable
- how disable hyper v in virtualbox
- how disBle hyper v
- how to disable hyper v in ubuntu