It’s finally here, For the past 24 hour I was busy all playing with it. Finally my Moto X arrived. Although I was supposed to receive it today, I could not resist waiting and I went to the Local courier Skynet and pick it up myself. All I can say, it’s awesome and I’m not regret at all.
This is not my first Motorola phone. for the past 2 years I was using a Moto G for daily and to be honest that was one of the best phones I have ever owned. Although when I bought it Motorola was still belong to Google and wasn’t sold to Lenovo yet and the news made me kind of sad in the beginning, but checking out other Motorola phones made me believe that they still rock, even though their name is now apended with ‘a Company By Lenovo’.
I am thankful to techbug guys who made it possible for me to own this phone. I have been looking to buy this phone in Malaysia for the past few months. I do not think I would be able to get my hands to it any soon if it wasn’t because of them. make sure you check them out if you are in Malaysia too and you want this phone badly.
Everything seems well with it, as I expected. First thing after the initial setup was upgrade to Android M. I got the OTA right away and I can say it’s perfect.
I’ll be writing more about it soon. I’m still exploring this beast.
it was almost a year that I was using Entropay, not in a big size but for small transactions. All I had done through them was less than 200 bucks within this year. I was using them to make payment to some merchants which I didn’t want to provide them my real card numbers. Anyway on 13th of November after I reached home I found an Email coming from EntroPay in my inbox that is saying “Your Username is (X) and Your Account is Suspended.)
Incoming search terms:
- entropay account suspended
- chargeback entropay
- entropay chargeback
- can entropay chargeback for me
- entropay virtual card chargeback
- entropay suspended
- entropay suspend
- entropay akun suspended
- enteropay suspended account
- can someone chargeback entropay
A medical diagnosis expert system can be used in doctors waiting room and patients can use the touch screen to answer symptoms questions. The system will search for the diseases and symptoms and will result a list of possible diagnosis that can help the doctor for further investigations.
What are the advantages of Medical Diagnosis Expert System?
- It helps the doctor on saving time, so doctor will not need to ask about each symptoms the patient is facing by himself.
- It will give a suggestion of diagnosis to the doctor based on the information in the database
- It clearly has a higher amount of information in the memory than doctor, so it can save up doctors time in searching.
- The knowledge base of this system can easily be extended or updated.
What are the Disadvantages of Medical Diagnosis Expert System?
- It may be hard to describe symptoms to the computer program
- It lacks of human touch, means personal checkup of the doctor out of symptoms.
- It relies on basic level of skills from users.
Well the exam I have to sit tomorrow made me to post this, as I gathered these information after studying alot of slides and website, I thought it would be nice to publish a clean summary of information here, these may help you in your studying if by any chance you have to pass such module in future.
What is an Expert System?
An Expert System is a computer program coded to simulate knowledge and behavior of an individual or an organization which is expert in some particular field, usually all expert systems contain a knowledge base which is accessible by a set of rules depending on specific situations. Among the number of expert systems the best examples of they can be named as Chess Game or the medical diagnosis expert systems.
What are the advantages of them?
- The knowledge base can be updated and extended
- They can contain a large amount of information
But the disadvantages are:
- They are not able to learn from the mistakes
- They cannot creatively come with new solutions for the issues
- It’s not easily achievable to mimic the exact knowledge of an Expert in Computer Programs
Components of an Expert System:
an Expert System contains of 3 components, which are User Interface , Inference Engine and Knowledge base.
Incoming search terms:
- advantages of expert system
- advantages and disadvantages of expert system
- advantage of expert system
- advantages of expert systems
- disadvantages of expert system
- benefits of expert systems
- advantages and disadvantages of expert systems
- benefits of expert system
- advantage and disadvantage of expert system
- advantages and disadvantages of expert system in artificial intelligence
I was playing that old guy back in my country, was trying out this awesome song of I AM NO HERO called 2 Moments of Clarity before you fall asleep and My dad recorded me a bit. It was on my instagram so I just thought maybe I can share it here.