A medical diagnosis expert system can be used in doctors waiting room and patients can use the touch screen to answer symptoms questions. The system will search for the diseases and symptoms and will result a list of possible diagnosis that can help the doctor for further investigations.
What are the advantages of Medical Diagnosis Expert System?
- It helps the doctor on saving time, so doctor will not need to ask about each symptoms the patient is facing by himself.
- It will give a suggestion of diagnosis to the doctor based on the information in the database
- It clearly has a higher amount of information in the memory than doctor, so it can save up doctors time in searching.
- The knowledge base of this system can easily be extended or updated.
What are the Disadvantages of Medical Diagnosis Expert System?
- It may be hard to describe symptoms to the computer program
- It lacks of human touch, means personal checkup of the doctor out of symptoms.
- It relies on basic level of skills from users.
Incoming search terms:
- advantages and disadvantages of using an expert system to diagnose illness
- use of expert system in medical diagnosis
- expert systems medical diagnosis
- benefits of a doctor using an expert systemto help diagnose a patients illness
- benefits of a doctor using an expert system
- What are the benefits of patients using an expert system
- advantages of using expert systems to diagnose illness
- advantages of using expect systems to diagnose illness
- Advantages of using expart system in medicine
- Advantages and disadvantages of using expert system to diagnose illness