Just now I was configuring one server and since the first thing I do is to rebuild apache and install fast-cgi I went through this process. But this server was acting not normal! the websites wouldn’t work when the php handler was set on fcgi! but they were working fine at DSO. I was getting a “503 Service Temporarily Unavailable” error on fast cgi. I was checking the logs and I see the fcgi socket is not successful to connect. so I’ve went through checking fcgidsock files.
Well I found that these files have wrong ownership of root:root! and I’ve fixed it with following changes:
chown nobody:root /usr/local/apache/logs/fcgidsock
You may try this if you had same problem!
Incoming search terms:
- fastcgi service temporarily unavailable
- cpanel 503 service temporarily unavailable
- 503 service temporarily unavailable apache cpanel
- 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error cpanel
- 503 service unavailable cpanel
- www blog hazaveh net 503-service-temporarily-unavailable-fastcgi-in-cpanel
- apache fastcgi 503
- apache fastcgi Error 503
- cgi 503 service unavailable
- cgi service temporarily unavailable