One of the most lovely things about Gmail is the Filtering feature which I’m using it the most. But there is this interesting story. I’ve had some filters to skip some of the emails from my server which contains some specific words from the inbox and label them, so in that way I would have them in my email as logs. Recently because of stupid spam detection system of Google I’ve found that some of the emails from my server are being ended into Spam folder so I created a new filter which was wide as “ALL EMAILS FROM MY DOMAIN” to not be sent to spam at all! The interesting part is that after creating this new filter I found that the rest of filters about skipping some emails from inbox and moving them to a label is being override by the new filter! I mean there were totally disabled, although they are not related! anyway it’s can be considered as some sort of Bug, but the fix for me was to go to Settings > Filters > Select those filters , Remove them and recreate them again!
Incoming search terms: