So I got this OTA for 4.4.4 kitkat yesterday and the first thing I wanted to do after the successfully update was to root it up. I’m using the dual sim version aka XT1033 which some out there in the INTERNET call it as Indian moto g or Asian moto g.
I’ve uploaded a package that includes the TWRP 2633, fastboot and super-su.zip. which you can download it here.
before you begin rooting your moto g:
- make sure you have moto-g usb drivers installed.
so lets begin:
- download the file and unzip it.
- copy the file SuperSU-v1.86.zip to your root directory of moto g.
- disconnected the USB.
- turn on your phone into bootloader mode.
- open a CMD within the folder of this package and type command : “mfastboot.exe flash recovery TWRP-22.214.171.124-falcon.img“.
- then reboot your phone into recovery and open TWRP.
- go for install zip and locate SuperSU zip file and install it.
- there you go, you are rooted.
- if by any chance you couldn’t see SuperSU installed after rooting, simply download it from Google Play and once update it’s binaries.
Thats all, your Moto G 4.4.4 is rooted.
Incoming search terms:
- root moto g 4 4 4
- how to root moto g 4 4 4
- moto g 4 4 4 root
- moto g root 4 4 4
- root xt1033
- root moto g xt1033
- moto g temporary root
- how to root moto G 4 4 4 indian version
- moto g 4 4 root
- XT1033 root