if you remember I’ve converted and moved my virtual machine from virtualbox to vmware in this post, so now I’m going to install the vmware tools on my virtual machine! but as I’ve mentioned in the end of that post also you should uninstall the virtualbox guest additions from your virtual machine to avoid problems.
OK in order to do this Open Package manager and then type virtualbox in the search box. then uncheck every single virtualbox package! to do this click on each package and then mark it for complete removal.
Once you unchecked everything click on apply.
Incoming search terms:
- uninstall guest addition linux
- virtualbox remove guest tools
- uninstall virtualbox linux guest
- uninstall vbox guest additions
- remove virtual box guest addition from ubuntu
- virtualbox uninstall guest additions
- remove virtualbox tools from ubuntu
- ubuntu remove virtualboxguest additions
- ubuntu uninstall virtual box guest additions
- linux uninstall virtual additions