if you remember I’ve converted and moved my virtual machine from virtualbox to vmware in this post, so now I’m going to install the vmware tools on my virtual machine! but as I’ve mentioned in the end of that post also you should uninstall the virtualbox guest additions from your virtual machine to avoid problems.
OK in order to do this Open Package manager and then type virtualbox in the search box. then uncheck every single virtualbox package! to do this click on each package and then mark it for complete removal.
Once you unchecked everything click on apply.
Incoming search terms:
- uninstall guest addition linux
- virtualbox remove guest tools
- how to delete guest additions in virtualbox
- uninstall vbox guest additions
- uninstall virtualbox linux guest
- ubuntu remove virtualboxguest additions
- remove virtual box guest addition from ubuntu
- remove vbox guest additions ubuntu
- virtualbox uninstall guest additions
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1831 cRYVVvag6GE_5bdPhtDvky4JWAkdLS77hEq111iIE-07Sp3p4C8Ze_Sb26ODlnAG b4c984904d4003e3dd448e683ec5c276b326a704&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme