if you remember I’ve converted and moved my virtual machine from virtualbox to vmware in this post, so now I’m going to install the vmware tools on my virtual machine! but as I’ve mentioned in the end of that post also you should uninstall the virtualbox guest additions from your virtual machine to avoid problems.
OK in order to do this Open Package manager and then type virtualbox in the search box. then uncheck every single virtualbox package! to do this click on each package and then mark it for complete removal.
Once you unchecked everything click on apply.
Incoming search terms:
- uninstall vbox guest additions
- virtualbox remove guest additions
- uninstall vmware guest additions from virtual box
- uninstall virtualbox
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1831 cRYVVvag6GE_5bdPhtDvky4JWAkdLS77hEq111iIE-07Sp3p4C8Ze_Sb26ODlnAG b4c984904d4003e3dd448e683ec5c276b326a704&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- ubuntu uninstall virtual box guest additions
- remove virtualbox guest additions
- remove guest additions virtualbox linux
- linux uninstall virtual additions
- virtualbox uninstall guest additions