Only after Google Chrome on my computer updated itself to it’s latest stable version which is “Version 38.0.2125.101 m” I started noticing that some issues with fonts on websites I daily use! most of the websites had this ugly time new romans looking font on them while their css styles in the inspect element was showing the font addressing in styles is fine!
but seems it’s not only font’s that is being broken, I could not see some contents which were in Persian properly too, it seems the new version of Google Chrome somehow messes up with the Encoding of the Page!
At first I thought it is some plugin update or something that caused it, you know chrome is too friendly to badwares of developers who inject ads and other extras to pages without your authorizaiton through plugins, thus I disabled all the plugins but I found there is no chance for a fix! I even reset all the settings I had on my chrome!
I found out this issue is fixed on the Canary Version of chrome which is basically the next upcoming version which is still under it’s final test. So it’s clear this issue will be fixed on the “Version 40.0.2184.0” of chrome as the current latest canary is stating it in it’s about page!
By the way I suggest you all to check out Opera too, I’m an extremist Opera lover! I’m using chrome only for having different session on some websites! 😀
Incoming search terms:
- google chrome font broken
- www Gogle
- www gogle com all-mahadi opera
- google broken font
- gogole chrome fonts are broken
- www gogle com mahdi
- fonts are broken on chrome