With no doubt cloudflare is one of the most awesome services which are available for webmasters and provides a free subscription too. If you’ve never heard of cloudflare, you should know that cloudflare is a CDN (Content Delivery Network) which will make your website faster and more secure! Using a CDN also effects on server load and will decrease the server costs a lot.
Once you want to start using cloudflare you need to change your domain name server to theirs! and it happens after cloudflare scans all your DNS zones automatically while you are adding your website. But if you change something in your DNS zones after changing your domain name servers to their, then you have to add it up into your records table manually because cloudflare won’t be able to see those changes.
So anyway let say you have added a subdomain to your website, in order to make it work while you are on cloudflare firstly you should login into your cloudflare account then from the setting button in front of your domain name click on “DNS Settings”.
Then add your subdomain as a n A record. Type your subdomain name! if you don’t know your Server IP just follow the one in top which is being used for your other Records. Then click on “I’m Done Entering .. “ and that’s it.
- how to add subdomain to cloudflare?
- how to add my subdomain to cloudflare
- cloudflare subdomain how
- how to add subdomain to cloud flare
- what is cloudflare
- cloudflare subdomain
- what is CDN
- how to open cloudflare
- edit dns zone cloudflare
- add A record cloudflare
Incoming search terms:
- cloudflare add subdomain email
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1822 qKEn_9cMzzEQvlgtZt888mI0uMdss4F0AM3PG9ybVc9-FEh0w3U7nPupwHSIyys6 f2c90aa5d40a8206796a67751c174d73c3560c8d&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme