To clear all the cached version of your website objects by Cloudflare follow these steps:
- Click on “CloudFlare settings” in front of your website profile in Cloudflare dashboard.
- scroll down and click on “Purge Cache” button.
That’s it, you’ve removed cached version of your website objects in Cloudflare! now you can see the changes you’ve done to the static elements.
you also can use “development mode” in Cloudflare which actually disables Cloudflare caching system so you can do changes to your static items without problem of seeing the cached versions of elements.
Incoming search terms:
- how to remove cloudflare cache
- how to clear dns cache of cloudflare
- flush cache on cloudflare
- erase cloudflare
- delete cloudflare cache
- delete cloudfare
- cloudflare dns kpmg blog
- cloudflare clear cache
- clear cloudflare chache