To clear all the cached version of your website objects by Cloudflare follow these steps:
- Click on “CloudFlare settings” in front of your website profile in Cloudflare dashboard.
- scroll down and click on “Purge Cache” button.
That’s it, you’ve removed cached version of your website objects in Cloudflare! now you can see the changes you’ve done to the static elements.
you also can use “development mode” in Cloudflare which actually disables Cloudflare caching system so you can do changes to your static items without problem of seeing the cached versions of elements.
Incoming search terms:
- how to remove cloudflare cache
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1821 7at5WNsVlpYMtpW5iaCf6RS0iN5uiSeZ_4ZysEKWMimNXzApK9TsOiYXKvcXtOq7 29a1e6412eb2ee5669f488a183b0ea915877fc23&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- how to clear dns cache of cloudflare
- erase cloudflare
- delete cloudflare cache
- delete cloudfare
- cloudflare dns kpmg blog
- cloudflare clear cache
- clear cloudflare chache