To select a random row from MySQL using php is not a real hard process. you always can use the rand() function within your queries. but if you are using Laravel and Eloquent Model to work with your database you really should check the random() method out.
Doing a select with your model and using random(1) function will give you a random row from your entire data. I really think that you should be using this method if you are trying to achieve a random select.
$result = myModel::all('column')->random(1);
Please note it only works if you are using Eloquent, in case you are using DB class don’t have this method there.
Incoming search terms:
- laravel random rows
- how get random row in all() in laravel 5 4
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1830 xZ4CMFWzeo9aMc3gUZqgtLXtrNhkphmIvs5n3GNwTnFtas0fPpx-YeC-EaFzdKgG 74230feaa2411b9d10fcc07293c23e2f563fd40c&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1835 xyE51bANKrTXJrXL0blkVfUukjSmn-3y-MoEi8bexXRv7gSuqcI4qZd80dFwG-3B 3658720c8a694fb4e5f64e4d2841269021ac6261&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- laravel pick random row#spf=1
- pick random row from query laravel