There are so many chances that that you lose your default windows 7 power settings for different reasons. It might happen by a registry fault or a program that changes into your power plans.
To fix this issue and restore the missing windows 7 power options just follow as below:
- Open Command Prompt by typing CMD after click on start menu.
- Enter powercfg –restoredefaultschemes and then press enter.
Yeah you are done! easy as drinking a glass of water, wasn’t it?
Incoming search terms:
- fix it for restore windows 7 power plan
- is there a fixit for windows 7 battery power plan ?
- power option windows 7
- power options are unavailable in windows 7
- restore missing power settings in win7
- restore unavailable power options
- restore windows 7 power options
- windows 7 battery plans missing